Monday, September 12, 2011

You don't need the fancy things...

I am often asked what kind of camera I have (Canon D50), what kind of lens I use (Mostly Canon 24-70L & Sigma 70-200 2.8), if you don't understand all that, you really don't need to.  I have a $50 Canon powershot that I keep in my purse and use more then my big camera, and I have recently started using my iphone all the time.  Of course when I am on a photoshoot I always use all my best equipment and spend a bit of time editing pictures as needed to give them the most pop.  But for my everyday pictures I use whatever camera I have handy and get some of my favorite shots by always being ready.  I was just going through some of my iphone pictures and will post some examples of ones I love, they are straight from my iphone 4 and completely unedited.  You really don't need anything fancy, just capture what makes you smile or what you think is beautiful and you'll have a great picture.













1 comment: