Monday, September 19, 2011

Just another Sunday...

We've been so busy lately with school, soccer, and other activities that we haven't spent much time at home.  Yesterday I decided we'd spend the entire day at home.  Steve and I watched football and the kids played most of the day (although I had given them the mission to clean the playroom, which still has yet to happen).  I love having big Sunday dinners and didn't do much of that in the summer.  Yesterday I made a homemade sauce and meatballs, it was super yummy.  The best part was smelling it cook all day.



After dinner I sent the kids back upstairs to clean the playroom (which again didn't get done), and I heard belly laughter.  The kids were in stitches as I heard them descending the stairs.  Juliana came down first to introduce Tyler (we knew we were in for something unexpected), she couldn't stop giggling.  He walked in wearing every shirt in his closet!  



It was very funny, but hearing the laughter was the best part.  He kept trying to do gymnastics, but it didn't work so well with all the extra padding.


When I helped him take all the shirts off I counted 22!  Of course I had to send them right back upstairs to hang them all back up (which surprisingly they did).  About 20 minutes later they showed up again, this time Tyler was wearing ALL of his underwear, I did not photograph that, but let's just say it was a hysterical site seeing him try to walk with it all on.

So that was our Sunday at home, good food, lots of laughs, and still a messy playroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment