Friday, June 22, 2012

Magic Beans...

I love looking at comparisons of how the kids grow since I don't always notice it day to day.  This morning I took a picture of them in the same place I always take first day of school pictures.  It's the last day of school and I wanted to see how they compared.  Tyler wouldn't put on shoes so it's hard to get an exact comparison, but you can still see that he's grown a bit.  Juliana has grown so much it was shocking to see the difference.  The pictures are taken at a different angle so it's not an exact comparison, but you can still see where the tops of the heads are on the mantle.  I think they've been eating magic beans!  ;)

First day of 3rd and 5th grade vs last day of 3rd and 5th grade:


2 comments:

  1. OMG they each grew so much!!!!! Crazy comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh..they grew so much..agreed with Shirley Crazy comparison..:-)

    ReplyDelete