Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A little something sweet (kid style)...

Summer time snacks are always the best snacks.  I love all the fresh fruits, berries, and of course the melons!  We went shopping this morning for fruits and after dinner Tyler knew exactly what he wanted to make for dessert.  He got out the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, whipped cream, and the cherries.  He was so proud of his creation, and I must admit... it was super tasty.



Juliana went for a snack we've been making for awhile now.  My friend had told me about it and now it's a staple when we want something quick and sweet.  It's just graham crackers and frosting.  So easy the kids can make it themselves and just the right amount of sweet when your sweet tooth is calling.



1 comment:

  1. Hey am I that friend?? I LOVE graham crackers and frosting! :)

    ReplyDelete