Tuesday, July 19, 2011

All in a day...

If you know me, you know it doesn't take much to make me laugh.  I love to laugh, and sometimes it's the littlest things that make me laugh the most.  One night I laughed uncontrollably over the word "ham" (of course I was tired and delirious), non the less, it was funny.   I love puns and silly jokes...  did you hear about the two peanuts that walked in central park?  One was a "salted"!  That one kills me every time.  Plays on words always seem to get my goat and when I saw this shopping today I had to buy it to put on my front door.  It makes me chuckle every time I walk by it.


Today Tyler got his haircut again.  His last mohawk was so popular he decided to get the sides completely shaved this time.  The red is just colored gel that will wash out tonight (fyi).


Tyler also came into the family room today to tell me he had "red" hands and it wouldn't come off.  Apparently he decided to wash a red marker.  Not only are his hands stained red but the bathroom sink, floor, door, and counter are as well.  At least they match his hair.  All in a days work for him.


And how about a quick picture of Juliana, she just came in from riding her scooter.




No comments:

Post a Comment