Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

This Mother's Day was my 10th being a mom.  It gets better every year as the kids get older and really enjoy celebrating my day.  Steve took them shopping the night before and they got gifts for me.  They came home with flowers for me, so cute seeing them walk in the door together both holding the flowers so they could hand them to me together.  They were pink roses, so sweet.



On Mother's Day Tyler was the first to come in my bedroom.  He hopped in bed and hugged me and said "Happy Mother's Day, can I get you anything".  So cute.  Then he ran downstairs to get his present.  He got me a candle in a super cute box that he picked out all by himself.  He also had made me a card at school with flowers of "jobs" that he will do for me.  Juliana then came in with another big hug and gave me her gift.  She wrapped the gift herself and decorated the paper, she wrote New Kids on The Block songs on the paper, love her!  She gave me a super comfy pair of pj's (I love pjs)!  We then went to Mohegan Sun  for breakfast then came back and spent some time outside as it was a beautiful day.  Steve of course napped and then it was time to do get some things done.  I can always get him to do one or two things around the house when it's my birthday or mothers day, so I always have a project.  He mowed the lawn and then hung some pictures that I had framed.  I have no patience for hanging and measuring, so I was super happy he did it for me.  Now I just have a couple of nail holes to fill, but they look great!



Another fabulous Mother's Day.  I have decided that Mother's Day is my most favorite day of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment