Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long weekend...

FINALLY it is warm in New England.  The sun is shinning, the birds are singing, and much to Steve's dismay, the lawn is growing.  Poor guy spent 3 hours mowing this weekend, I used to be able to help with it, but since I hurt my back I am too afraid of reinjuring it, so I can't do much but watch and cheer him on.

Tyler got a new video game this weekend, he loves video games and would spend entire days in front of the tv playing them if we allowed it.  Here he is in deep concentration.


I love that Juliana still likes to play.  I walked into the playroom the other day and found she had completely covered the carpet in blankets, not sure what she was doing, but it was cute.


When it came to bedtime Saturday night the kids decided it was time for a dance party.  Tyler loves to dance and Juliana likes to dance when someone else is dancing too.  They also did handstands, and Tyler spent a significant amount of time flipping over Juliana.  Those are some of my all time favorite photos, I love that they love each other and when they have pure fun...  there is nothing like it.







Monday Steve and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary.  We've been together for almost 14 years.  Hard to believe sometimes how much time has passed.

May 30th, 1999

May 30th, 2011





No comments:

Post a Comment