Sunday, July 12, 2009

We had a visit last week from Steve's grandmother and her husband Lenny last week.  Juliana and Tyler love their Great Grandmother, they call her Gigi and enjoy every minute with her.  Juliana and Tyler actually have three living Great Grandmother's.  Both of my Grandmothers and Gigi.  They are all turning 84 this year, isn't that fabulous.  Unfortunately Steve and I  lost our other Grandparent's over the last 9 years.  When we got married we had all 8 of them present.  We knew it was amazing and had them all stand up during our ceremony and to be part of it.  I get so sad every time I watch that part of our wedding video, but so happy to, since I had so much time with them all.  I have so many happy memories of them all and couldn't of asked for any better grandparents.  I got to spend so much time with them as a child, as did Steve with his, and now I forever have those memories.  I am so happy that our kids are 5 and 7 and will have such amazing memories of their Great Grandmother's that will last a lifetime.  I don't know many other children that have so many living great grandparent's and I know both Juliana and Tyler know how lucky they are.  When they are grown ups themselves they will have so many stories and pictures of them to share with their own children.

Here is  picture of Gigi and the kitten (who also took quite a liking to her):



No comments:

Post a Comment