Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2nd annual Christmas Party....

On Saturday we had our now (since this is the second year in a row) annual Christmas party at our house. We invited our neighbors and close friends that live in town.  There was so much food, drinks, and great conversation, it was perfect.  I worked all day to get the house clean, I always say I am not going to wait until last minute, but I always wait until last minute.  There were over 60 guests including children, and I really think fun was had by all.  The highlight of the night was when Mr. & Mrs. Claus showed up bearing gifts for each child.

The kids patiently waiting for their turn with Santa:

All the grown ups were watching, it was so sweet to see each parent smile as their child sat on Santa's lap:

Poor Charlotte was so nervous with all the people:

I looked over and saw all the "tween" girls feet:

Juliana telling Santa what she wanted (although when I asked her later what she told him, she couldn't remember):

I caught Tyler telling his friends how big he thought his present would be:

Silly girls:

Tyler's turn with Santa:

And off they go on their sleigh:

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful times! great photos,wish you joyful year! Nataya, http://chachamisu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete