Thursday, August 18, 2011

To be a kid again...

I am often reminded how fun it is to be a kid by watching Juliana and Tyler enjoy life.  Sometimes they laugh over the littlest things, other times they put aside discomfort for an experience they will always remember.  The other day we had our very good friends over for the day, we had planned a bbq and some outdoor fun, but it was 65 degrees and pouring all day, so we readjusted to an inside hang out and relax type of visit.  The rain however didn't deter the kids from wanting to jump in the pool.  It was so cold out, I couldn't believe they were swimming, however I know when I was a kid I would of done the exact same thing.


That night they had their cousins sleep over (I use the word sleep loosely here).  They all had a great time, and enjoyed some Mario Kart Wii in the morning together.


What fun it is to be a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment