Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A scrumptious dinner...

My Mother-in-law, told me about a fabulous recipe she had tried.  The best thing about it, is you can customize it however you'd like.  I instantly knew how I wanted to make mine, and made them for dinner tonight.  Unfortunately neither Juliana or Tyler would even try a nibble, but that was expected, especially from Juliana who decides she does or does not like something just by the name of it.  Steve and I however thoroughly enjoyed it.  They are Portabella Mushroom Lasagna.

Recipe is super easy,

Spray each mushroom front and back with a little oil, bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, take out of oven and put some sauce and spinach on them, bake for an additional 5 minutes, take out of oven and top with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is melted, that's all.   You can really make them however you would like, with ricotta, parmesan, zucchini, the possibilities are endless.

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I could east a dozen of these Kimberly! lol I love all of these ingredients. Did you use plain spaghetti sauce?

    ReplyDelete