Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our very own gymnast!

I often think Tyler came jumping or flipping into the world.  As said before, he loves to run, jump, flip, and do just about anything else that makes him move fast and fly in the air.  He has been asking for ages to take a gymnastics class and I finally enrolled him 4 weeks before the class ended for the season.  From the first class he was in love with it.  I was worried he wouldn't like it, because his instruction was very firm and was sure to make the kids do things exactly like they were supposed to.  But that did not deter Ty at all, just made him work harder.  Parents were allowed in the gym on the last day so I was able to snap a few pictures.  He will be taking classes over the summer too, starting in July.






I definitely think he's found his calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment