Thursday, June 30, 2011

Flying high...

Ever since the movie Top Gun came out in 1986, I have been in love with Military Jets.  If you would of asked me in fourth grade what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would of said a Navy Pilot.  I have such great respect and admiration for our Military, even thought about joining the Army at one point, but then met Steve and life went in a different direction for me.  Whenever the Air Show comes our way I love to go, especially when the Blue Angels are there to perform.  The kids and Steve enjoy it very much as well, so last weekend we packed a cooler, grabbed some chairs and headed to Rhode Island.  It was super busy and a bit too chilly for my taste, but we all had a great time.








I loved walking around with my camera and capturing different images, I didn't bring a long lens like last time so I don't have close shots of the jets, there was so much to see close up, so I was happy I had a smaller lens and could capture so many great images.











No comments:

Post a Comment