Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ground hog day!

Have you ever seen that movie, where it was ground hog day over and over and over... that's how it has been around here.  One snow storm after another, after another, after... you get the picture!  Today actually is ground hog day!  The ground hog did NOT see his shadow.  Now I am not one that believes in superstitions or anything like that, but this year I choose to believe that there will be an early spring.  Yesterday the kids did not have school (surprise, surprise), luckily I hit the craft store the day before so we had some projects.








This morning we woke up to an ice storm, I am telling you, the fun never stops around here!  I must admit, the ice is beautiful, that doesn't make me like it anymore, but it's fun to take pictures of.






And finally, Charlotte has been loving all the snow, she loves to run around and bury her head in it, it's fun to watch since Lucy has never had any desire to run in snow... or run at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment