Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How I love Legos... oh and the kids do to!

No, I don't like to play Legos, although I can build a pretty nice Lego House, with doors and window's, but this week I've grown to love Legos because my kids have been playing together with them constantly and not fighting.  We've got Legos in the bedrooms, Legos in the kitchen, Legos in the bathrooms, Legos everywhere.  But you know what...  I don't care because my kids have been playing with them constantly and not fighting (did I already mention that).  They build, they pretend, they make them talk, they go on little Lego vacations, just about anything that can be done with a Lego they do.  I love to watch their expressions as they are building something, or the excitement when the car they just built drives straight.  It really is what being a kid is all about and Legos allow them to use their imaginations in ways other toys can't.









No comments:

Post a Comment