Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's a Pirate!

We had birthday party number 2 last weekend.  It was Tyler's friend party and all he invited were boys!  And let me tell you, boys are crazy!  All the wrestling and jumping, and just general pandamonia carried on for the entire duration of the party.  Luckily, I was able to get them all to participate in the activities I had planned.  We played pass the skull, peg leg, x-marks the spot, balloon pop, musical pirates, etc...  It was a busy and fun party.  The boys all thought it was so funny how Tyler's Mom screamed every time a balloon popped (what was I thinking have a balloon popping game).  I heard the next day from Tyler's teacher that the party was the talk of the class.  A couple of the boys even said it was the best party they had been to.







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel said he had a great time. You always know how to throw a great party!

    BTW I deleted the other post because there was a typo!

    ReplyDelete