Thursday, October 15, 2009

8 years.... wow!

8 years ago right now I had been in labor for 18.5 hours and still had a little more than six hours to go.  Juliana was a big baby and she was flipped, it took a little over 24 hours for the doctors to realize the only way she was coming out was with a c-section.  She came out crying at 10:53 pm on October 15th.  These past 8 years have been more than I could ask for.  Every hug, every kiss, every boo boo... it's all so worth it!  I've spent every second I could with her the past 8 years and know I'll never look back and wish I spent more time.  I've been there for every milestone and just about every tear.


I've been looking back at some pictures today and had to post some.  I don't have any digital files of her as a newborn, I'll have to scan them later.  But I have some from every year.

Six Months:


















Nine Months:






























One and a half years:













































Two and a half years:






Three years:









































Four years:









































Five years:









































Six years:









































Seven years:









































Eight years:



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday my favorite neighborhood girl!! :) I cannot believe how much Julianna looks like Steve when she was a baby! 8 wow.

    ReplyDelete