Friday, September 4, 2009

School Days...

On Monday morning the kids officially started school.  Juliana is in third grade, yes, I said THIRD GRADE!  And Tyler is in first grade!  They both woke up ready to go to school, we are lucky thus far that they both really enjoy school and look forward to it everyday.  We had picked out outfits the night before which was exciting because they both got a bunch of new school clothes and shoes.  Their new lunch boxes and backpacks were packed and they were ready to go.  I normally drive them and pick them up from school everyday, but for the first couple of days I let them take the bus on the way there.  Steve made sure he had time in the morning too, so we could walk them to the bus stop together, and then we went to breakfast.  It's sad and exciting to watch them grow up and form new chapters in their lives.  I hope they have a fabulous year in school this year.


I couldn't get a normal smile out of him that morning:
I made cupcakes for them when they came home:






1 comment:

  1. These pictures are adorable and the cupcakes were awesome! Thanks for bringing some over ;)

    ReplyDelete