Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tooth time!

This has been a super exciting week for Tyler, he lost his first tooth!  He's been wiggling it and shaking it for weeks.  Finally last weekend it got really, really loose, but then he couldn't pull it because it hurt.  Sunday morning he was in his room playing Legos and I heard him run out of his room screaming with excitement, "Mommy, my toof fell out"!  He even took me into his room to reenact how it fell out.  He was sitting on his floor playing Legos and saw something fall, he thought it was a Lego, but picked it up and it was his tooth.  He asked all day if it was nighttime yet, starting at 8:30 in the morning.  He went to bed with the tooth and a note under his pillow for the tooth fairy.  I heard him wake up at 5:00 am yelling, "Juliana the tooth fairy left me money"!  Seeing him so excited was just as exciting for me as it was for him to feel that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment