Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A little bit of this and that...

Every time I finally get around to downloading pictures off my iphone, I realize how many things I missed blogging about.  We are constantly on the go, and I usually just have my iphone with me to capture the memory.  Here are some of the comings and goings of us:

Juliana had a band and a chorus concert before Christmas, this is her and her best friend Kerri before the chorus concert...  Juliana even did the introduction, so cute that she can speak so well on a microphone.

 While at the mall they thought they would try being store window models:

As usual, we've consumed many sushi lunches:

We saw the new Muppet movie:

We had our cousins sleep over:

Tyler made many Lego creations:

Juliana sold Girl Scout cookies:

 We realized Tyler is freakishly flexible:

 Juliana and I sat on the side of the road for 45 minutes while Steve and Tyler walked to get gas (yes, Steve let us run out of gas... again)!

 We had many nice days this winter, it was fabulous:

 We routed for the Patriots in the Superbowl (no need to discuss who won the game):

 We went to the aquarium with our friends:

 We had a small snowstorm:

 Tyler started reading chapter books:

 The kids had a picnic outside for dinner (in March):


No comments:

Post a Comment