Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Individual Nacho Appetizer... super easy!

A couple of weeks ago I was looking for some fun new appetizer ideas for Bunco night.  I found a recipe for Individual Nacho's and they sounded so good I had to try them.  I tweaked it a bit to make it my own, the best part is that it's a no bake recipe, you heard me right, you never have to turn on your stove!

Ingredients:

- One can of refried beans.
- One bag of Tostitos Scoops.
- One jar of Salsa (choose your own heat).
- One 8 ounce package of Mexican Cheese.
- Sour Cream (I used light sour cream).

It's best to have everything out and ready to do at once, I filled each one with all ingredients except sour cream, I saved that for last.  Grab a chip and first put in the refried beans, then a little salsa, next a sprinkle of cheese, and finally a dollop of sour cream.



And there you have it, a super easy, no cooking required appetizer.  My only advice would be not to make them too far ahead of time, the juices in the salsa can make your chips a bit less crunchy, these are best to make right before your guests arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment