Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The title to this post is, YUMMY!

It's hard for any family to find one food that everyone in the family will eat.  It's even harder if said family has a picky eater (or two).  Dinners at the our house are not always welcomed by all members of the family.  There is one member in particular (we'll call her Juliana) who is extremely picky and decides that she doesn't like a food before every taking a bite.  So when I find something that everyone likes, it's a home run!  Enter Turkey Taco's!  Everyone loves them, they are healthy, and fun.  I've been making them almost once a week since the discovery of them being liked by everyone.



On the less healthy but just as fun side we have cupcakes.  I love to make cupcakes and every time I make them I am trying a new recipe.  I made Lemon Cheesecake cupcakes this weekend and they were just as good as they sound.


The frosting was the best part, butter, cream cheese, sugar, and lemons... yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment