Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A little brag from me...

I volunteer in both Juliana and Tyler's classrooms every week.  Not only do they love having me in the classroom, it gives me an opportunity to see how they behave in the classroom.  I've never had any complaints or concerns about Juliana's behavior, and frankly at this point I would be shocked to have any negative feedback about her.  But kids are kids and they are only human, so I am sure someday she may do something out of character, and that's okay.  Now onto my little brag, today her teacher told me that if every kid could be as happy and positive as Juliana the world would be a better place.  Then she went on to say that Juliana brightens everyday for her and that she just loves her.  How can a parent not be proud of that!  Okay, my little brag is over... back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment