Friday, November 19, 2010

Tyler turns 7!

October 23rd my little boy turned 7!  It was a bit of a surprise when we found out we were pregnant with him.  We knew we wanted a second, just wasn't sure when.  The day I found out I was pregnant I took one of Juliana's little shirt and wrote "Big Sister To Be" on it (she was 15 months), when Steve came home she greeted him at the door wearing it.  He took one look and said, "No... your pregnant?", he had a happy yet unbelieving voice (so common when someone tells you something unexpected).  It was super exciting!  We were hopeful to find out before he was born if he was a boy or girl, but could never get a definitive answer.  The ultrasound technician could only tell us that maybe it was a boy, but she couldn't say 100%.  The morning he was born (almost 3 weeks early) was filled with excitement and trepidation, we had one child we loved so unconditionally, we worried that we wouldn't be able to love a second as much.  Well let me tell you, the second I saw him my heart doubled and I was in love!  Seven years later I love that boy more and more everyday.  He's funny, he's energetic, he's caring, and in my humble opinion he's the most handsome boy in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment