Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The funny things...

I am sure every parent thinks their kids are funny.  Juliana and Tyler are constantly making us laugh.  They do silly things and say even sillier things.  They jump, spin, dance, tickle, and laugh.  The best is when you here a belly laugh from one of them, really, is there any better sound in the world.  Juliana is always making us laugh by the things she says, I really need to start writing them down because several times a day she has me giggling.  And Tyler can just make a silly face and you can't hold in the laughter (even when you are trying to punish him).  I was just going through some pictures I took a few weeks ago, and it just proves how silly they both are.


Did I forget to mention Tyler had just had a red Italian Ice that made his lips so red he looked like a vampire!






No comments:

Post a Comment