Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My silly boy.

I have a boy and his name is Tyler but we call him "meatball".  Why meatball you ask, well he's just silly and meatball is a silly name.  Actually his dad calls him that most, but Juliana and I have definitely caught on to the trend.  He makes me laugh all the time and he loves that.  He can just make a silly face or say something that doesn't make sense and I can't help but giggle.  Sometimes when he says things that are not appropriate, it's hard for me to tell him to stop or punish him, because I can't stop laughing about it.  When we were in California he made up a song, "Boobies for breakfast", he's six and that's just wrong, but boy oh boy, I couldn't stop laughing!  Whenever there is a camera around he is always ready to be silly, these are a couple of examples from this past week.





Maybe, just maybe he gets a little of that from me!

                   

Life's too short to take seriously all the time.  I think there is a little bit of "Meatball" in all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment